it goes numb a little after a little while
i got one on the inside of my arm and it hurt pretty bad..its nothing you couldnt stand tho!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
it goes numb a little after a little while
My most painful outta my 6 by far was my Chief on my calf. Mike has a dislike for "fad' tats like Chinese symbols (says we know that folks in China ain't rolling round with English on 'em.) He also despises Old English lettering. I guess after you do a thousand, you see it get old. He'll usually cut you a deal if your tat is an original. I got a deal on Lis's name because it was not Old English (mine is Emerald Isle). On the Chinese: A story he tells often is about his friend and tat artist Jeng Kwan from Taiwan. A U.S. soldier came into his parlor and said "Everytime I walk around town, folks look at my tat and chuckle-why?". Kwan proceeds to ask him what the tat means ,and the guy says "Fierce warrior". The guy shows Jeng this, and Jeng starts giggiling. Kwan then tells him "son-this means he who likes little boys". Easy money fer Kwan when he made a small mark to change the character-$40 bucks for 3 seconds. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
We used Toby Keith to get mine done-lol. When lis got her's, it was hard to not laugh at her. The foot/ankle is rough, as there's not alot of cushion there, and as soon as he hit her with the ink, she looks over at me like "What in the hell am I doing?' lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] But she didn't let the pain stop her.
The 'Elissa" on my arm was painless, as was the panther on my upper arm. Our initials on my right calf was painless (but that may have been because of the numbness I had after having the Indian done!).
The color ones were the ones that hurt.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Ain't gonna lie folks. It hurt.
The top of my foot was the painful part, but as he progressed up towards the ankle it just felt like a leg wax (I'm sure all you guys know what that feels like [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] ).
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I agree with Mox, Knight. Rob and Joe are the two guys who left Skinsations and opened Choppersink. They have done all of mine except 1. Joe just quit and moved away but Rob is still there. IMO he was the better of the two anyway. Tom Tommen is still at Skinsations too. He's been in nationally published magazines and is very good. All are good friends of mine and do a great job.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
thing is, i've always been amazed by the universe, suns, stars, planets, and the such, but i see a lot of people rrunning around with star tattoos now, and i don't really want to get a "fad" tat, but i've always wanted a star...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
yeah, i wanted a star as well. So, I didn't want a fad tattoo, so I just got a small one that everybody used to draw and probably still does. Connect all the lines and make one. it's simple and cool. HaHa
i still want one, but hell, as long as i know im not getting it just to be getting it, i'll be fine...and i think i've only seen maybe one person around here with one...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
yeah, who cares. I dont believe in "fad" tattoo's. Because everything means something to someone. Chinese symbols I'm against, other than that everything else is on a personal level with somebody. So every tattoo is unique.
Get it and love it.. then hate it, then regret it, then realize you love it too much to hate it and regret it! haha. the life cycles of a tattoo-getter lol
Bookmarks